Saturday, September 13, 2008

IC and My Card for the World Cardmaking Day Site


Hello All~

It's been a while since I stamped....I almost went crazy a couple of times...lol!!! At this time, school is more important right now. So I made this card for the IC today over at Splitcoast Stampers. I really like it a lot....turned out pretty cool despite that I have not stamped in about two weeks or so. I also have some sad news. My card is not on the World Cardmaking Day website anymore....oh well....maybe it was not meant to be.....maybe another time...eh? Have a great Saturday.... I know I will.....I will be making cards all day for magazine submissions.

-t

Card Recipe for Thanks Card (All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Phrases for a Friend
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Purely Pomergranate, DCWV DP, Old Olive
Ink: Purely Pomergranate
Accessories: Half Pearls from Pretties Set, Felt Ribbon (Archivers), Circle Punch (EK Success), Paper Snips, Square Punch

No comments: