Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sketches! By Tamara Sketch #78 and My Third CCAYR Christmas Card



Hello All!!

So I came up with this card for the CCAYR January Challenge as well as basing this card off of Tamara's sketch #78. Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Christmas Wishes Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: A Muse
Paper: Archivers, SU!
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Summer Sun, Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon, Circle Punch, Oval Punch, Googlie Eyes(Michales)

8 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

So cute!!! Love the little chickies!!!

fishlips said...

This is just way to cute...love the chicks...

Anonymous said...

Oh this card is so tweet!

k...I am jealous you are already getting this year's crissy cards together!

Stamping Cafe said...

How adorable!! Love it!

Kristen H said...

These chicks are real cute. Nice card.

Unknown said...

Just adorable! Thank you for much for sharing!!

Jessica Lynn

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a wonderful LO and I love those little christmas chicks!

Beverly said...

Hey Tenia.. Cool sketch.
I've given you an award over on my blog... Come on over and check it out!