Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beary Box Sketch 23






Hello Y'all!!!

Hope you guys are well!!! This is what I came up with for the Beary Box Sketch this week!!! Hope you guys can play along!!! Check out the page to see what you might be able to win if you play along with us!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
-t

Card Recipe for Sunshine Card(All materials by SU! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Archivers $2 stamps
Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Archivers White Cardstock, DCWV DP
Ink: Glorious Green
Accessories: Ribbon, Bling(Mark Richards)

8 comments:

Cathleen said...

This is so cute, Love the fun image and the colors!

Nancy said...

Great card, Tenia...makes me long for summer!!

Beth said...

Tenia, what a pretty card! I love the bright colors!

Love your blog layout too!

Jacilynn said...

Great colors! makes me want to be on a beach....but instead I'm in Idaho. Ugh. But on the bright side, It's fairly nice here today. Hope your day is going well.

Abi Bundy said...

what a cool card very summery!

Kristen H said...

I love your take on this challenge! The colors are so fun and bright!

Anonymous said...

Very summery feel! Love the thongs.

Heather Schlatter said...

Ohhh I really love that red card with the flip flops!! So Awesome!!

Heather