Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jazzy Paper Designs Winners!!




Hello Y'all!!


Sorry I am a day late...CHA and being sick.....yucky!! Well I have a Jazz Cat of the Week and a winner of the SoftPencil Digi Stamps!! The winner of the SoftPencil Digi(using random.org) Stamps is......Laurel!!! Congrats Laurel!! Please e-mail me so that I can let the owner of SoftPencil know that you won!! The Jazz Cat (Guest Designer) for the next challenge is......Emily!! Congrats Emily!! I will be e-mailing you the challenge for this week and please take the Jazzy Paper Designs Badge to let everyone know that you are a Jazz Cat of the Week!! Thank you all for playing in my first Jazzy Paper Designs Inspiration Challenge and please let your friends know about the challenge!!! The next challenge is gonna be awesome so stay tuned.......


Tenia:)

2 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Whoo, Hooo! Thanks Tenia! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next challenge! Thanks girl! Hope you had fun at CHA, you lucky duck! :)

Janice said...

Congrats to Emily and Laurel!