Thursday, February 4, 2010

SoftPencil Goodness!!

(Click on photo to enlarge)

Hello Y'all!!

Welcome to SoftPencil Thursday!! This is the card that I have for you today!! This week the DT had to make a card with a 1,2,3 recipe. On this card I have 1 bow, 2 different DP and 3 Staples. Make sure you check out what the other ladies created...awesomeness I tell ya!! Thanks for looking and have a super awesome Thursday!!

-t

Card recipe for You Rock Card
Stamps: Digi Image(SoftPencil), You Rock Sentiment(A Muse)
Paper: Office Supply, SU! DP
Ink: Printer Ink, Basic Black(SU!), Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels)
Tools: Stapler(Swingline), Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Word Window Punch(SU!), Paper Cutter(Fiskars)
Adhesive: Mono Adhesive(Tombow), Pop Up Dots(All Night Media), Sticky Tape(SU!)

11 comments:

Mia said...

Very, very cute! I love the blue/green combo, too! GREAT job! :-)

Julie said...

Very cute and I love the colors you chose.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

How adorable!! Wonderful with the Sentiment, Well done, T.-

April said...

Your card is so great...I just love that little shot of black you added!

Cat said...

What a cute card! I love that sweet little bow in the corner!

Fink said...

Awesome job! This is a fun card!

Lisa Atha said...

Tenia,

This is so adorable! I love the layout, the colors, the embellishments, everything!

Lisa Atha

Kerry said...

Very cute Tenia!

Elizabeth P said...

Sooo sweet card Tenia!!! I love your colours combo! ;)

claudia shadler said...

Tenia, what a cute card, luv the kitty cat!

Hugs
clouds :D