Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Grafico Challenge

(Click on photo to enlarge)


Hey Y'all!!

Man....I have not made a card in like forever!! I have been so busy working on my thesis(which is half done pretty much....very cool!!) and on getting my recital together!! It totally felt good to make this card..lol!! Stress reliever for sure!! So anyhoo....I created this card for the My Grafico Challenge for today!! I used one of the images from this awesome Blackleaf set...you do need to get this set.....totally awesome!!! Make sure you also check out the My Grafico Blog for a chance at becoming a Guest DT member and to also check out what the other awesome ladies created!!! Thanks for looking and have a great St. Patty's Day!!
-t

Card Recipe for Relax Card
Stamps: Chair(Blackleaf/My Grafico), Sentiment(Schlosser Designs)
Paper: Kraft(French Paper), Hammermill White, SU! DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip(SU!), Printer Ink
Accessories:  Buttons(Denami Designs)
Tools: Square Punch(SU!), Paper Snips(SU!)

9 comments:

Teri said...

Confy looking chair - great card hun!
Hugs,
Teri x

Crystal said...

Super cute Tenia, GREAT CHAIR!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super sweet, T! :)

Nancy said...

Yes please, I would love to relax in that chair:O) Great card!
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Unknown said...

so so cute! just wonderful

Rachel B said...

This is fabulous! I love the sentiment. Looks great!

Stephanie said...

I love that card-making release, too!! great card :)

stampinlynn said...

One big comfy cough awesome take on the sketch tfs

JazzyH said...

Cute!