Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Grafico Challenge

(Click on photo to enlarge)


Hello Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday!!! This is the card that I created for the My Grafico Challenge this week!! I also used a super cute Spring set from Chi Chi Memories!! Make sure you check out what the other ladies created using this super cute set!!! Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for Spring Card
Stamps: Tree(Chi Chi Memories), Spring Sentiment(SU!)
Paper: Kraft(Wassau Paper), Designer Paper(SU!), White(Hammermill)
Ink: Basic Black(SU!), Copic Markers
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Word Window Punch(SU!), Paper Snips(SU!)

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Tenia this is sooo super cute!!!

Unknown said...

Tenia, so cute and adorable, great job.

Teri said...

Great card hun!
Hugs,
Teri x

Karin said...

Totally cute! Love that bow...it is perfection!

Rachel B said...

Your card is so cute. Love the bow!

Tazza said...

I am liking what I'm seeing! Your card is really great, Now I need that treeeeeee!!!! LOL..

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cuteness, girlie! :)

Anonymous said...

Fabbie, my fine friend!

Teri

Amy said...

Hi Tenia! Such a cute tree!!

farmhouse-story said...

simply adorable, tenia!