Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LOVE Card

(click  on photo to enlarge)


Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday...how are y'all!!!?? So have you ever made a card that you are soooo in love with....well I am in love with this card that I created for y'all today!! I played a long in five challenge.....yes I said five...lol!! I created this card for Kim's Challenge(color inspiration-pink, white and gray), Moxie Fab World Classy and Elegant Challenge, CAS-Tastic SIMPLE Challenge(I used a stamped image, paper piecing towards the top and bottom right corner of pink panel, and embossing), last weeks Clean and Simple Stamping Sketch, and the SRM Clean and Simple Challenge. I had a lot of fun creating this card....I hope you like it as well!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Love Card
Stamps: Inkadinkado Clear Stamps
Paper: White(Neenah Paper), Pink(Prism), Gray(Bazzill)
Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Love Sticker(SRM Stickers), White Embossing Powder(SU!)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Big Shot(Ellison), Paper Piercer(Making Memories), Heating Gun(Marvy Uchida)

27 comments:

Kim Wilson said...

Love this Tenia :) Soooo cute! Thanks for playing and good luck :)

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! That ribbon is so yummy! And 5 challenges?! Wow!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous Tenia!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is so beautiful Tenia, one of these days I WILL buy a chandelier stamp, they make such a wonderful focal point on cards!!!

Ivanka said...

Simply Beautiful!

Karen B. said...

So classy and elegant!

farmhouse-story said...

love this! i was just looking at your cute card in cards magazine this month-congrats on that one!

Heather Rogers said...

Very clean classy and elegant Tenia. :)

Banu said...

WOW!! So elegant..Loved the color combo and the image. Really cool.

Theresa said...

Tenia, your card is very pretty. I love the bow.

Hope all is well.

Theresa

Emily Keaton said...

This ROCKS, Tenia! I just love those fab colors, and that chandelier is just so classy.

Lisa Foster said...

Gorgeous!!! Beautiful colors! Wow! Truly elegant!
Hugs,
Lisa

claudia shadler said...

Looks like yer on a roll here with pretty cards! luv the chandelier! fab! And yes, yer right, so elegant!

Hugs
C

Katherine said...

Hi Tenia, I like your card, it's so beautiful! And the ribbon is fqbulous!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

HI Tenia!! This is so elegant!! I so love your colors and that yummy ribbon.

Anonymous said...

I saw this on Facebook and I thought it was so fabulous!!! I love that big elegant bow and the colors!
Great design overall! So pretty! :)

Jenny said...

Very pretty Tenia :) :)

Bonita Rose said...

perfection!

Jacilynn said...

love that chandelier. super clean and cute card.
x

Bonita Rose said...

oh my this is a fab card.. LOVE IT! LOVE THE SOFT COLORS.. WOW!

Jenna Wunderlich said...

oooh, that ribbon is beautiful!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty! I love that stamped chandelier, and the ribbon is gorgeous! Great job with the color challenge!!

♥♥♥Lea

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE this card, too! The pink with that BEAUTIFUL ribbon is just DIVINE!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card! Great colors... that chandelier is perfect with the skethc. :o)

Sylvia said...

So pretty! Your card is beautiful!

Kathy said...

So beautiful and elegant...love the simplicity :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tenia! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)