Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Jazz Cats and Random.Org Winner!!


 Hey Y'all!!!


Sorry I am a day late on posting this but school is starting up soon and I am getting my lesson plans in gear....and Tim and I just moved to another place.....so......lots of drama and craziness....lol!! First of all I want to thank all of y'all in playing in this challenge.....it meant a lot to me and my DT!! We had sooooo many people play along that we chose THREE Jazz Cats(GD for the next challenge). Here are the Jazz Cats......Tammy, Ashley N. Newell, and Mary J!! Congrats ladies...please e-mail asap so that I can give you the inspiration for the next challenge. The winner of the Schlosser Designs Stamps and Acrylics blocks is......#13......Tameko!!!!! Yay Tameko....please e-mail me so that I can get your info to Erin Schlosser!! Again ladies thanks sooooo much in playing in this challenge and we hope you play with us again this Saturday!!!!!


Tenia

2 comments:

de said...

Congrats all! YEA ASH!

~Tammy~ said...

I am honored and beyond excited!