Sunday, October 3, 2010

Jazzy Paper Designs Challenge #14-Grant Green

Hello Y'all!!!


Sorry I am a day late but I have the yicky crud......on my mini vacay.....bummer!! I do want to welcome y'all to the Jazzy Paper Designs #14 Inspiration Challenge though!! This weeks challenge is a Grant Green CD Cover!! Look at all those wonderful colors!!!! Check out what my awesome DT did with this inspiration:






 Tenia(Me!)


This weeks sponsor is me and the prize this week is a $20 gift card to Michaels!!! So y'all want to come and play with us? All you have to do is make sure that y'all create a card or project and link it to the InLinkz by October 16, 2010 by 11:59pm(yes....I gave y'all a little extra time because I am sick!!). We will have our Jazz Cat of the Week(Guest Designer) and our prize winner chosen shortly after the deadline!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your weekend!!!
Tenia:)












5 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Super cool!

~Tammy~ said...

I also meant to say I hope you are feeling better! :-)

Anonymous said...

All these are so gorgeous Tenia! Beautiful work :)

scrap_in_time said...

Fabulous job ladies!

Tameko said...

Great DT projects!