Thursday, October 28, 2010

OTWC #31

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Friday!!!!! So happy for the weekend!!! Welcome to another installment of the Off the Wall Craftiness Challenges!!! This weeks inspiration photo and colors are awesome......just in time for Halloween!!! Check it out:

This is what I created using the inspiration above:

I know.....I threw in the purple ribbon.....I know....bad....but I couldn't resist...lol!!!!! This weeks challenge is Your Next Stamp and this company has the cutest stamps let me tell you!!! Make sure you check out what the other talented ladies created!!!!! I love y'all and thanks for stopping by!!! Have a fabby Friday!!!


-t


Other Challenges that I played in:
2S4U




Card Recipe for {10/31} Card
Stamps: Star(Wilson Designs)
Paper: Tangerine Tango(SU!), White(Georgia-Pacific), Black(Wassau)
Ink: Tuxedo Ink(Memento), Copic Marker
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), {10/31} Sticker(SRM Stickers)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Embossed Scallop Edge Punch(EK Success), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Big Shot(Ellison)











7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love that patterned paper! :)

Amy Kolling said...

Tenia, I love that you used the stars from Snowy Wishes! Just shows it's not just a snowman set! (I like the purple ribbon :))

Karen McAlpine said...

Great Halloween card. You really captured the spirit of the inspiration photo. Have a great day!

Laura Davis said...

Soooo CUTE!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

~Tammy~ said...

So cool Girl! Way to go using Snowy Wishes! FAB FAB FAB!!! Love it!

Basement Stamper said...

I love the addition of the purple ribbon, very creative!

Kristii said...

What a fun card!!! Love the purple bow!!!