Thursday, October 28, 2010

Some DeNami and Moxie Fab Goodness!!!

Hey Y'all!!!


How's everyone doing? Me.....I have some type of crappy virus.....yuck!!!! Every time that I have a mini vacay I get sick and it's really annoying!! Anyhoo.....I woke up and created some cards for a couple of challenges. The first card here is a card that I created for the DeNami Design Christmas Theme Challenge.


I had sooooo much fun creating this card and I love this tree stamp.....one of my faves!!! The next card that I created was for the Moxie Fab Challenge and Mercy's Tuesday Sketch !! Check out the Moxie Fab Inspiration and my card here:







As you can see I was inspired by the colors on the sweater.....love it!!! Okey dokey, y'all........I gotta gizzo but I wanna let y'all know that I really appreciate all of y'all......love you much!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!!!


-t

Card Recipe for Best Wishes Card
Stamps: Tree, sentiment(DeNami Designs)
Paper: White(Neenah Paper), Green and White DP(American Crafts), Kraft(Wassau Paper), DP(The Girls Paperie)
Ink: Tuxedo Black(Memento), Real Red(SU!)
Accessories: Button(Michaels), Ribbon(Michaels)
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch(EK Success), Circle Punch(SU!), Nesties(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)




Card Recipe for Just a Note Card
Stamp: Imaginsce
Paper: Vanilla(Wassau Paper), Yellow(Bazzill), DP(American Crafts), Kraft(Wassau Paper)
Ink: Chocolate Chip(SU!)
Accessories: Ribbon(American Crafts), Googlie Eye(Michaels), Just a Note Sticker(SRM)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Nesties(Spellbinders), Paper Snips(SU!), Big Shot(Ellison)

21 comments:

Paulina said...

Oh my goodness, your tree card is awesome, Tenia! I love the layout and those buttons are awesome!

Thanks for joining us in the DeNami challenge- hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards! They are both adorable, Tenia! :)

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both so CUTE, Tenia! I especially love that adorable button tree!

Rosemary said...

super cute cards!! the button tree is just too adorable!

Crystal said...

OOO these are darling Tenia, LOVE the buttons on the tree how cute!

Virginia L. said...

These two cards are super cute and gorgeous, Tenia! Love the use of buttons and pattern paper. Your take on TT is fabulous. I love the sweet bird and colors! Hope you feel better soon!

Michele Gross said...

Just darling Tenia!! Love those sweet buttons :) Hope you feel better :)

Karen B. said...

Love both of your creations, but that little bird draws me right in!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Both your cards are wonderful. Love the holiday tree with the buttons and the little bird is so cute!

jen said...

these are great- love that brown paper is yummy- and button trees always make me happy!

Jenny said...

fab cards :) :) :) :) :) :)

Joan Ervin said...

Sorry you have been sick...I bet a little stamping therapy will help make you feel better!!!! Love your beautiful cards...the tree is sooo cute with all the buttons and I love the little yellow bird!!!

Anonymous said...

These are sooo cute! :) Love these Tenia :)

Amy Schumacher said...

Your cards are so cute! Great job on both challenges! Feel better soon!

Jenny said...

Very cool card! I love the buttons in the tree!

Nicki S said...

Great card! Love the layout and that red ribbon!

~Tammy~ said...

Fabuloso!

Lisa said...

Love your bird card! Great use of the colors!

Lisa Petrella said...

Awesome cards, Tenia! Love the way you decorated the DeNami tree with buttons---so sweet! And that little birdie card is a fabulous take on the Tuesday Trigger!!!

Tiffany Heilman said...

Great cards. I especially love the christmas tree card.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tenia! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)