Sunday, November 11, 2012

Denami Thougthful Thank Yous Blog Hop




Hey Y'all!!!

Welcome to the DeNami Thoughtful Thank Yous Blog Hop!!! If you just came from Linda's awesome blog then you are at the right place if not please go to the
DeNami Design Blog to start at the beginning of the hop!!!! The reason that this awesome blog hop is going on is so that we can become inspired by awesome creations by the DT and the other awesome hoppers!! DeNami Design is giving away THREE $20 gift certificates!! They will be giving away one gift certificate to a random participant (DT members not eligible) and then they will also be giving away TWO gift certificates to TWO people who comment along the hop......how cool is that!!!!

The creation you see above is a project that I created just for this blog hop!!! I had sooooooo much fun creating this project!! Thanks for looking and thanks for stopping by!!!! Next on the hop is Linda Carpenter and I know she has an awesome project for y'all to see!!! Hope y'all had fun hopping!!!!
  


I used the Retro Sketches sketch for this week:

I also used the colors over at Dynamic Duos:


Have a great day!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Thanks Tree Card
Stamps: DeNami Design
Paper: Kraft(The Paper Company), White(Canvas Corp), DP(Echo Park and Authentique)
Ink: Lady Bug(Tsukineko), Pumice Stone Distress Ink(Tim Holtz)
Accessories: Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Scalloped Edge Punch(EK Success), Embossing Folder(Provo Craft)
Technique: Dry Embossing on Designer Paper, Sanding on Designer Paper

29 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!!! I loveeee the colors and that tree!!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful! i love this color combo and your distressed CAS designs. so talented!

Linda said...

Very pretty! I'm really liking those scallops! A wonderful design!

Amy Schumacher said...

Oh, I really love this card. It is super classy and sweet but also feels slightly rustic and cozy. It makes me feel at peace. Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is a really lovely card, perfect for the challenges. I love the polka dot embossing on the striped background, and that little tree is adorable with those lovely scallops & twine. Perfect. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic card. I love all the details and layers!

Lalo said...

Awesomely CAS!!!

Cheryl L. said...

Lots of great details to take in!

andrea said...

Never too early to start on the Christmas thank yous! nice color choices and the tree is so beautiful. Speaks volumes in it's simplicity.

~Tammy~ said...

Beautiful! Love that tree! Been on my wish list for sometime! Love your use of colors and patterns. Fabulous execution of the sketch too! :-)))) Happy Sunday!

Sheryl said...

The distressing is nice on this card, especially on the embossing!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, now THAT is a cute Thank You card, Tenia! I love that you made the tree RED!!

Heidi said...

I love your embossed background paper and the colors you chose - so pretty!

Paulina said...

I really like this card, Tenia! In fact, it might be one of my favorites you've made! The colors, layout, fun embossed background- they are all perfect! Also, the red tree is so fun and festive!

Stacy said...

That tree is awesome!

Greta said...

I have never stamped my tree in red, but now I'm going to! LOVE this card, Tenia!

Anonymous said...

Fab card. Great colours. Thanks.

Unknown said...

AMAZING!! I never would have thought to stamp the tree is red..but it really works. Love it.

Sue D said...

Fabulous card. I like the embossed dots on the striped paper.

Lisa Elton said...

Oooooh now this I LIKE! Super card Tenia I like the way you've shown off this pretty DeNami tree!

The Wolverina /// said...

This card is jazzy cute!! Love it! :)

Betty J Schaub said...

very pretty!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Pretty colors, great card!

Deb said...

Tenia, love your card! The stamped image and sentiment are perfect for the hop!

Tracey McNeely said...

Really cool card Tenia.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love the way you have embossed the striped paper, gives lots of gorgeous texture and interest in the background. Thanks for playing along this week at Dynamic Duos.

Melisa Waldorf said...

I LOVE your card Tenia!! I love that you embossed over the patterned paper. Nicely designed. I hope you have a great week!

Patrice said...

Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/11/52-card-pickup-week-46.html

Laurie said...

Awesome card! I love the polka dots embossing! CUTE! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!