Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Avocado Arts Goodness!!

Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well. Today is my day to post for Avocado Arts!!! As I type this this.....well I have acute bacterial sinusitis and I am keeping it short and sweet!! This month there is tons of awesome stuff over at Avocado Arts.....Woot Woot!! Here is my first project......CHECK IT!!


My second project......CHECK IT!!!



......and my last project.....CHECK IT!!!!


Make sure that y'all check out this month's new stamp set and new products over at Avocado Arts!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t

12 comments:

yyam said...

Lovely projects. Love your CAS style.

Rest well and recover soon. Hugs!

~amy~ said...

Awesome works!!!!

Avocado Arts said...

Love it Tenia! You rocked it out! Thanks so much,
Lisa :)

Unknown said...

These are super CAS girl! Great job! :D

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful artwork. Love the spring planting and floral theme of this set.

Annette Allen said...

love it all... great designs..

Jingle said...

These are fabulous! Love that last one!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS DESIGNS!!! :)

Angi Barrs said...

Adorable creations! Hope you feel better soon! Hugs!

Jacilynn said...

cas cuteness! love them

Unknown said...

it amazes me how you can pop a piece of washi in a corner of your card and it fits perfectly. awesome designs!

Unknown said...

OH so cute! ALL great goodness tenia!