Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Butterfly Thanks

Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well. So.....I got brand new stamps and embellishments in the mail and this company ROCKS!!! The stamp company is called Stampcow and it is based in Hong Kong, China.....yep.....I SAID Hong Kong!!! So.....I did not play around....I inked up this bad boy and got to work......CHECK IT!!

Isn't this Buttterfly Badge Stamp all types of RAD!!! So....yeppers.....I had tons of fun with this one!!! Every once in a while I try to "cram" all of the card making styles all together.....hee hee!! I know......I bet y'all are thinking.....T is cray cray....but for reals though....I wanted to have FUN! I played in a few challenges today too!!! I used the colors for the Play Date Cafe Challenge:

I also played in the CASE Study challenge and Lisa Spangler(I LURVE HER!!!) is the MUSE for this month!
I also played along in the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge over at Moxie Fab World:

 
 Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Butterfly Thanks Card
Stamps: Stamp Cow
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Orange(Bazzill), Patterned Paper(My Minds Eye)
Ink: Memento Pear Tart(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Accessories: Ribbon(May Arts), Thanks and Stitch stickers(SRM), Washi Tape(Freckled Fawn, K and Co and Queen and Co.), Flower(Prima)
Tools: Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz), Circle Punch(EK Success), Circle Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder(Provo Craft), Big Shot(Ellison)

30 comments:

Susan D said...

Beautiful card...that touch of orange really makes the card pop!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this Tenia! Your colours are fantastic!

Karli said...

Definitely moxie fab! Luv it *Ü*

Tyra Babington said...

Cute Cards!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wow! The colors look so fab against the white. You've done such a great job mixing the different elements--love it! I love that butterfly stamp, too!

shirley-bee said...

Wow, fabulous for all the challenges!

Kristen said...

Congrats on the case win!! :-)))

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING those colors!!!

richardbreaks said...

Tenia, this is amazing. I love that washi detail, and the color and patterns are perfect together!

Renee said...

Love what you did with those adorable StampCow stamps! They are so cute.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Awesome card, and I spy some yummy May Arts ribbon :)

Annette Allen said...

totally fabulous...

Jingle said...

So pretty! I love the colors on this!

Wida said...

this is a winner to me too! congrats on your shout out. it really is a fab card :)

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! I really love that butterfly badge!

Darnell J Knauss said...

All I can say, t, is that you are all kinds of talented! This card, for these challenges? NAILED!

Brandi said...

This is so pretty! Love the little touch of washi tape in the corner.

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza!!! I flippin LOVE this!!! I want to marry it! Totally awesome mix of elements and colors, swoon!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Congrats on Case Study Top 3!! And all your Woots for CASology!!

Linda Beeson said...

Love, love, love this great combo!

Lorie a.k.a.The Peddler said...

Love, love, love your color selection; the layout; and those bold shapes. They just jump right out at me. Great Card!

Rachel W K said...

very very lovely card!!! you mixed the styles to perfection :) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Cath said...

Hey Tenia! Thanks for linking this up to the Mixy-Matchy Style Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Tyra Babington said...

Woot! Woot! Get it Girl! Congrats on being a Moxie Fab Winner!

Virginia L. said...

You rock, Miss, Tenia! Congrats on your MF win with this beauty!

Tasnim said...

Congratulations Tenia! This card rocks with awesomeness!

Kanan Pandya said...

Congratulations on your win!!!! Love all the beautiful patterns and color combinations on your card. Beautifully design. :-)

Lin said...

Congrats, Tenia!! Love your card for the Mixy Matchy challenge - you made it look effortless!

artful-notions said...

Serious, simple, sublime! Well done, congrats on being Moxie Fab!

Angi Barrs said...

Big Congrats on your Moxie Fab win! I just lurve this card! :)