Monday, June 24, 2013

CASADIA Time

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. So I have a card here that I created for the CASADIA challenge that my good friend Wida is hosting. CASADIA is pretty much a card inspiration "chain" that could go.....well......forever....lol!!! This awesome card by Laura Bassen was the start of the chain:

....and this is the awesome card by Michelle that I am CASADIAing:

Here is my card.....and it goes a lil somethin' like this........CHECK IT!!!

I kept the rainbow colors and the Birthday theme as y'all can see. I also played in a few challenges as well. I played in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week:

I used my girl Lisa's sketch:

I also played in the Splitcoast Stampers CAS challenge this week. Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Retro Chair Birthday Card
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Yellow and Black(Bazzill)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Accessories: Happy Birthday and Stitching stickers(SRM)
Tools: Hexagon and Banner Dies(Spellbinders), Retro Chair Die(Silhouette America), Silhouette Portrait(Silhouette America), Big Shot(Ellison), Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)
Technique: Splatter

31 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

Oh.my.GOSH! LOVE this all around. That chair is too cool with the hexagon cut out. I'm super excited you combined all these amazing challenges together, you ROCK! Thank you so much for being inspired by wanna sketch!

Michelle Lupton said...

What a cool card! Love that you kept the rainbow going ;)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Awesome as ALWAYS Tenia!

Rose said...

super fun card :)

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this! awesome work!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love your card!! LOVING the chair and the splatters!!

yyam said...

Really cool. Love the splatters of colours and the pop of yellow with the cool black chair. Looks amazing!

Laurel said...

Love that chair, love the card!

~Tammy~ said...

Awsometastic!

Karli said...

In a word~ FUN! The ink splatters look like bits of confetti! super fun card *Ü* Hugs~

Nilu A said...

Amazing card... Awesome work.. Loved it.. I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

Colleen Dietrich said...

Dyno-mite, Tenia! The chair die makes me smile. The colorful splatters are so Eighties!

Michelle said...

Love it, Tenia! Great CASE, great contribution to CASADIA! I love the splatter background and those little stitches. :-)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This card is awesome!!! LOVE this!!!

Jingle said...

This is so totally fun!

Tracey McNeely said...

You rocked it!

Betty said...

Cool chair, cool card - can't wait for my cameo :-)

Lisa H. said...

sooo super cool! what great inspiration from those cards...your card rocks!

Angie Tieman said...

Very COOL card!! I love that rainbow splatter background! So glad you added that kick-a banner off the side and linked it up at CAS-ual Fridays!! :)

Jackie Rockwell said...

COOL and very funky!!! Loving those tiny zig zag stitches!

Brandi said...

Wow! This is so fun and cute! I love the splatter paint look!

Pamela said...

Love the CASeing, LOVE the splatters! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Alice said...

loving your bold and fun designs, girl! fab card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Jocelyn Olson said...

This card just makes me smile, Tenia! The chair is awesome! I LOVE the splatter in the background. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I love the tilted focal point and the splatters!

Kelly Griglione said...

Wow, what a GREAT interpretation of Michelle's card!! The black chair tilted on the spatters is so funky, and I'm just in love with your yellow-yellow banner! Wonderful job, Tenia! Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!

Jo said...

Love this funky chair card Tenia!

Lyndal said...

FAB, FABulous card alround - perfect for all the challenges & well deserved CASual Friday VIP Tenia!!!

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Tenia, on the VIP honors for your clever card!!

Gabby said...

Fantastic, creative design! CONGRATS on being a Casual Friday VIP! :)

sandie said...

Hi Tenia

I love this case-the strong image of the black chair and the multi coloured background. I joined in the chain and cased you card-you will find it here:
http://sandiesandie16.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/happy-mail.html