Hope all is well. I have a card to show y'all using some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness and it goes a lil somethin' like this......CHECK IT!!!
I used the Thank You So Much sentiment from the Crafter's Companion Sheena's A Little Bit Sketchy Only Words-Through the Rain set. Here is a tutorial on how to create this fun and trendy card!!
1. Rub anti-static pouch onto a piece of black cardstock.
2. Ink up sentiment using VersaMark Watermark Ink and stamp onto black cardstock.
3. Add White Embossing Powder and Heat Emboss.
4. Put "star" chipboard into VersaMark Watermark Ink.
5. Add White Embossing Powder and Heat Emboss chipboard star.
6. Create card from White Cardstock.
7. Adhere patterned paper onto cardstock.
8. Adhere sentiment panel onto card using pop up dots.
9. Adhere embossed chipboard star onto sentiment panel using pop up dots.
10. Add enamel dot to the center of star.
11. Round edges with Corner Rounder.
I played along with some challenges too!! I used the Retro Sketches sketch for this week:
I played along in the ColourQ Color Challenge too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Card Recipe for Thank You So Much Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Black(Bazzill), White(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko)
Embellishments: Chipboard Star(Maya Road), Enamel Dot(MME)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: White Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko), Adhesive(Glue Arts), Pop Up Dots