Friday, October 25, 2013

Bebunni New Release!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday!!! Hope all is well!!! I have a fun card to show y'all and it goes a lil somethin' like this.....CHECK IT!!!

Today at Crafter's Companion the new Bebunni stamp sets come out and I used the Bebunni Celebration set.


I also used some awesome Spectrum Noir markers to color in this super cute image!!!

I also played along in a few challenges!!!! I played along in the MUSE challenge this week and here was my inspiration:


I played along in the FUSION Challenge(I used the inspiration photo):


I also played along in the Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes Challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for It's Your Day....Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: White(Crafter's Companion), Orange, Aqua(Bazzill)
Inks: Tuxedo Black(IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko), Markers(Spectrum Noir)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers)
Technique: Tearing Paper

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooo cute!! LOVING the balloons and the bunny!!!

Kim M said...

This is so adorable! :-)

Brandi said...

Wow! This is awesome! I just love the bright colors and noticed how you highlighted with a light marker around the entire image to add some depth!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome inspired card! Love the balloons~

Ardyth said...

Love the fun direction you took this in! Thanks for joining us at Muse!

Deepti said...

Love your fun colors and ur take on the muse :)

Darnell said...

I love your bunny with balloons, Tenia!! Thank you so much for joining in at MUSE and the fun CASE you made of my card!! Hugs, Darnell

Joni Andaya said...

Aww....so ADORABLE Tenia!!! What a cute bunny :) Have a great weekend!

Lyndal said...

FAB card Tenia - LOVE the FUSION colours!!! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUAION - hope to see you again soon :)

Geri said...

Stinkin' CUTE, Tenia!!! Perfection, actually!!! Thanks for sharing this at FUSION!!!

Karen M said...

Gorgeous card - I just love that cute bunny:) Hugs xx

Deni(se) said...

Waaaaah, all the best adjectives have been used! Suffice it to say I am really lovin' on this card. Such a cute bunny.

Unknown said...

eeek! sooo perfectly adorable and well designed! what a sweet image too!

Karen Davis said...

Hi Tenia, your card is so bright and beautiful. The bunny and balloons is a wonderful image.

KandA said...

Fabulous card. Love the design and super colours. Thanks for joining us at the PCJ challenge xx