Sunday, March 16, 2014

I'm Lucky to Have a Friend Like You

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! I created a super quick card......CHECK IT!!!!

I played along in a few challenges too!!! I played along in my girl Taheerah's challenge:

I played along in the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge:


I also played along in the Addicted to CAS Luck Challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for I'm Lucky to Have a Friend Like You Card
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Paper: White(Michaels), Green(Worldwin), Patterned Paper(Pink Paislee)
Inks: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery), Washi Tape(Pebbles)
Tools: Circle Nestibilities(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)



12 comments:

Taheerah said...

Squeal!!! OMG, thank you *so* much for playing along with my challenge Tenia, you seriously rock!! And so does your card - signature 'you' with some awesome pop and great funky composition! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

gRiSeL™ said...

I am loving this style of cardmaking now... Modern and artistic (:

Diane Jaquay said...

Tenia, this is so cute! I love how all of the various elements come together as a whole here, great card!

Betty Wright said...

You totally rocked the inspiration piece! Great design, Tenia!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute Tenia!

Anonymous said...

Love this card design!!! CUTE!!

Karen M said...

Great card - I love your design xx

Kelly Griglione said...

Hey there, Tenia! What a POP on your lucky card ... just love it. Happy St Pat's day, my friend : )

sandie said...

Fab design and love those splatters. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS

Lisa H. said...

sweet card. love that layout...think I need to play along this week. great sentiment with the green and yellow AND love the background splatter! awesome, girl.

Ivanka said...

Quick, but oh so cute. Love it.

Loll said...

So creative Tenia! Love the color mix of green and purple ... and the perfect sentiment with the horse shoe! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll xx