Sunday, May 3, 2015

It's a Two Card Day!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!!! Today is Christmas Card Challenges day!! Here is the challenge this week:







.......and here is my card.........CHECK IT!!!!!!!


Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME ladies created over at the Christmas Card Challenges Blog.....they will NOT disappoint!!!                      

Alanna    Carol    Donna     Gail    Heather   Jessica   JoAnn Justine   Margo     Marsha     Monica     Shirley Anne     Tenia




I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Merry Monday challenge:

I played along in Inkspirational challenge:

I also played along in the Fab "n" Funky Christmas challenge!! ________________________________________________


Here is my second card for the day.......CHECK IT!!!!

I created this card using AWESOME products that you can get at the Butterfly Reflections Ink store!! I used the following products: Create a Smile Coffee First Stamp Set, Studio Calico Brighton Pier 6 x 6 Paper Pad, IMAGINE Crafts Radiant Neon Electric Orange ink, VersaMark Watermark Ink, American Crafts Zing! Embossing Powder Cricket, Distress Marker Abandoned Coral, Webster's Pages Beautiful Chick Little Letters-Pink and Little B Gold Foil Arrow Washi Tape.


I am also playing a long in a few challenges!! I am playing along in the Butterfly Reflections Ink Mood Board challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I am also linking this up to the Create a Smile May Linky Gallery!!






Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Believe In Christmas Magic Card
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps
Paper: White(Michaels), Doily(Michaels)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Pebbles), Sticker Stitches(SRM) 




Card Recipe for I Heart Coffee with You Card
Stamps: Create a Smile Stamps
Paper: White(Michaels), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts/Ranger
Embellishments: Washi(Little B), Sticker Stitckes(SRM), Letter Stickers(Webster's Pages)
Tools: Circle Punch(EK Success), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors
Other: Embossing Powders(IMAGINE Crafts and American Crafts)


12 comments:

Rosemary said...

your style and use of color constantly has me amazed, gf... you are one seriously talented papercrafter! gorgeous cards today!

Bonnie said...

LOVE that red doily and the splatters with the pine cone, Tenia! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Awesome! I always enjoy your unique and very clean cards you design. Blessings!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love both of these, Tenia, they're so colorful!

Shirley-Anne said...

Bright and cheery .Great use of colours
hugs Shirley-Anne

SD pooja said...

Loved both the bright n trendy cards !

SonjaK said...

Two fab cards! I especially love the bright one with the coffee cup with it's bright colors and the fun splatters.

Chris said...

Fab CAS Christmas card! Lovely colours and design! Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.
Chris
x

Inkyfingers said...

Gorgeous cards Tenia - your creations always look so arty and yummy.

Leigh Penner said...

These are both fabulous! I especially love the second one with that fantastic coffee tag -- great take on the sketch!

Angi Barrs said...

Looove that coffee card!

Amanda said...

Gorgeous card! I seem to have a thing for a bold pop of yellow lately, that coffee cup is awesome!