Friday, November 25, 2016

Give Thanks!

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! I have a fun project using some SRM goodness.....CHECK IT!!!

If you want to see what SRM products that I used please go HERE.


I also played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge:

I played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:

I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!!




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for Give Thanks! Card
Stamps: Waffle Flower Crafts
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks:IMAGINE Crafts
Color Media: Watercolor Crayons(Marvy Uchida)
Embellishments: Sequins, All stickers by SRM
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Circle Punch(EK Success)
Other: Black Embossing Powder(Michaels)
Techniques: Watercoloring with Watercolor Crayons, Heat Embossing, Splatter



3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

I am obsessed with mandalas so this card design really resonates with me. Beautifully done crafty lady!

Monika Reeck said...

I love this stamp
it is wafer flower miss Lady
great color combo always
but no washi tape this time?
but I love that SRM sticker
send me some miss lady (please)
you know my mail addy?
monik1973 at yahoo dot com
I knew SRM send many sticker to their DT`s I ever got some from a lady in USA :)
happy sunday miss Lady

Brent Scheffer said...

The waffle flower stam looks almost geometric. Great coloring on the stamp! Superb!