Saturday, December 3, 2016

Primary Colors Christmas

Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Saturday and hope all is well! I have a fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!! 


I played along with some awesome Crafter's Companion goodness!! I created this card using products HEREHEREHERE, HERE and HERE!



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I played along in the 52 Christmas Card Throwndown challenge(April 2016):

I played along in the Time Out challenge and I also played along in the Less Is More Primary Colors challenge!!




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t




Card Recipe for Primary Colors Christmas Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Crafter's Companion, My Colors Cardstock
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Aqua and Sparkle Markers
Embellishments: Sequins(Butterfly Reflections Ink)
Tools: Tree Die and Star Die(Crafter's Companion), Banner Die(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Stenciling with Die Cuts, Die Cutting

10 comments:

maria f. said...

Yep. That's fun!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Cute design!

Nancy said...

I never succeed with shaped cards! Yours is terrific Tenia! Love the ornament snowflakes! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

sandie said...

Such a funky design and love the texture of the blue circles. Thanks for joining Time Out

Neets B said...

Wow, great make, Tenia! I always shy away from shaped cards but this is fantastic. Don't forget that we prefer to see some uninterrupted white space on our entries, but even so...wonderful card.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Susan said...

Love how you made the card in the shape of a tree. How creative. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Esther said...

A super card Tenia, so eye catching and fun! I love your creative approach and the amazing results you achieve. As Anita mentions, we like to have some empty space to keep things CAS, but it's a really gorgeous card and a total stunner! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)

Anita in France said...

Bright, colourful and so fun, Tenia! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is sooo pretty! And what a unique project, nice work!

Deborah Frings said...

What a super take on the Christmas Foliage challenge! Love this bold, bright Christmas tree! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this month! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hugs, Deborah, DT.