Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Let the Good Times Roll

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Mardi Gras!!!!!  Hope all is well!! I have a card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!!

I had so much fun with this super fun shaker card!! The confetti that I used is from Party City....woot woot!!! 

I played a in a few of challenges!! I played along in the Stampin' Royalty favorite technique challenge(LOVE making shaker cards!!!), I played along in the SSS Wednesday Anything Goes challenge too!!



Thanks for stopping by and Let the Good Times Roll!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Mardi Gras 
Stamps: Concord & 9th
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Confetti(Party City), Washi Tape, Sticker Stitches(SRM), Letter Stickers(Webster's Pages)
Tools: Circle Die(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Splatter, Shaker Card

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Fabulous shaker card Tenia! I love the different bold colours, just perfect for Mardi Gras.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Sheila H said...

Very festive 😊

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such fun!

Carrie Rhoades said...

What a fun shaker card! Thank for playing along with our challenge at Stampin' Royalty!