Thursday, June 1, 2017

Birthday Boy

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!  I created a card for the CAS challenge over at STAMPlorations!!





 .......and here is my card........CHECK IT!!!!

I had so much fun on this card! Make sure that y'all check out what the rest of the team created HERE(they ROCK!!!!!)


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Sunday Stamps challenge:

I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

I played along in the MUSE challenge(I loved the sketch):

I also played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Birthday Boy Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Stencils(STAMPlorations/ARTplorations), Ink Blender(IMAGINE Crafts), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Ink Blending, Heat Embossing, Stenciling


15 comments:

Jane said...

Totally fabulous male card, love the sentiment. Thanks for joining in with AAA Cards 3rd birthday celebrations.

Jenni's Jems said...

Great card !x

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Fantastic card, Tenia! I am always in love with your collage style cards. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at AAA Cards 3rd Birthday Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

Fiona said...

Great male card - Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, luv the polka dotted background! I am so glad you played along with us at
sunday stamps!


blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Tenia, I love the way you've combined the challenges. Those colours really work so well together, especially those polka dots in the background. They make the airplane simply "pop". I really like that wash of colours on the plane. Very unusual but striking. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Marsha Reed said...

Great card, Tenia! Love that polka dot background. Looks like the plane is flying through the galaxy. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

stampwithamyk said...

Your polka dot background is just perfect for your card! Love your airplane too, perfect use of those colors! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Craftyfield said...

The design is striking and so perfect for a masculine card!

Coralynn Murray said...

Lovely masculine card! I really like the how the plane pops off the card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Such a perfect take on the inspiration... I should inspire a bit of grunge in my cards more often.

Ardyth said...

Ha! I may end up casing this for my pilot-son! Great masculine card! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and for joining my party at Muse!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Tenia, thanks for joining us at the WWC#121 Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Wow you combined all the challenges you entered so well with this card. Love the polka dot background and the sentiments.

Gail said...

What a fun card! Love the dotted background and the way the plane 'flies' over the dots. The little bit of stitching in the upper right hand corner really finishes things off. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Ceal said...

Fabby boy card! Thanks for joining our birthday celebration at AAA Cards!