Thursday, June 22, 2017

Congrats!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Here is a my card of the day......CHECK IT!!!!


I had a blast on this super FUN card!!!! I also played along in a few challenges!!! I played along in the CASology challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Altenew Inspiration challenge:

I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Congrats! Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels, Various Patterned Papers
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co),Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Die(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Layer Stamping



6 comments:

Melissa said...

Perfect, Tenia! Love the fun mix of patterns and that big, bold sentiment just pops!
Thank you for joining us again over at CASology! :)

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch!

Judy1223 said...

Tenia, I love your mix of elements and colors...what a beautiful bold sentiment and pretty house! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

As always, you rocked all the challenges! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

debby4000 said...

What a perfect new home card, fabulous.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

donna mikasa said...

LOVE this, Tenia! And that little house is adorable!