Friday, September 1, 2017

You Are A Fine Apple

Hey Yall!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!!! The Where Creativity Meets C9 Design team and I are on the Concord & 9th Blog Today!!!


Today we are showcasing this bundle HERE:




Here's my card.......CHECK IT!!!!!

Make sure that yall check out what the other AWESOME team created using this bundle right HERE!! 

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I also played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:


Angie and Greg.......thanks so much for letting the Where Creativity Meets C9 design team guest this whole month......what FUN and I had a blast as well!!! Thanks again!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for You Are a Fine-Apple Card
Stamps: Concord & 9th
Paper: Michaels, Canson, SU!
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Watercolor: Michaels
Embellishments: Washi(Bella Blvd), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Enamel Dots(Queen and Co), Letter Stickers(Michaels)
Tools: All dies by Concord & 9th, Big Shot(Ellison), Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Aquabrush, Scissors
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting






4 comments:

Sheila H said...

Love your jazzed up pineapple!

Amy O said...

I love the bright, happy colors on this cute card. And I love the cute way you've arranged the sentiment. Always a pleasure to find one of your cards in the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches!

Bobby said...

Beautifully colored floral pineapple, Tenia. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Jen Timko said...

Yeah, this pineapple is fantastic, Tenia! What a fun card with that bold, striped paper! So glad to see you this week at FMS!