Monday, October 2, 2017

Happy Holidays!

Hey Y'all!!

So.....today was the pitts and I was pretty sad and anxious but I made myself create some art to get out that funk!! I needed to color....ya know! I played with some of my new goodies from Stamp and Scrapbook Expo. Here is what I created.....CHECK IT!!!


I played along in the Greeting Farm Monochromatic challenge:

I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

I played along in the Tic Tac Toe challenge(Open, Circle, Glitter Paper)

I also played along in the Christmas Card Challenge!!




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Happy Holidays Card
Stamps: The Greeting Farm
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Watercolor: Kuretake Real Brush
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Circle Die(Spellbinders), Scissors
Other: Red Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting


8 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

what a cute penguin and pretty monochromatic style. thank you for playign with us at AAA cards.

Rosanne Mulhern said...

Such a fun card...guaranteed to cheer anyone up...I hope it cheered you a bit too! Thanks for playing along with the TTTC this week.

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Wow, I LOVE the red and white! And the glimmer paper really showcases your daring little holiday penguin...so cute!! Such a pretty sentiment and great job with the splatters! Thank you for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

Unknown said...

Tenia,
Love, Love Love it... such an adorable card I love how you pulled the elements from the middle row down to create your design. So happy you joined us this week over on the Tic Tac Toe challenge.

Susan Powell said...

I completely understand the 'funks'. Your card is super cute -thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Jane said...

Fabulous and cute penguin. Loving all the pink too.Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Debbie said...

This is such a cute card!! Fun image and wonderful background you created!
Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
Debbie (CCC DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Coralynn Murray said...

Girl!!!!! I love your take on our sketch challenge. I hope this helped you feel better. Sometimes it's hard to create when your mind is in another place but you've knocked it out of the park! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!