Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Habari Gani?

Hey Y'all!!!!

Habari Gani(What's the News?)? Today is the first day of Kwanzaa.....Woot woot!!!! Today we celebrate Umoja or Unity!! I made a card for the Kwanzaa celebration.....CHECK IT!!!

I LOVE how this card came out!!!! Fun times!!! I created the Kinara with Hero Arts Kelly Purkey stamps HERE and the sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp!!

I am also entering this card into the A Blog Named Hero challenge:

I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge and I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday challenge!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Kwanzaa Holiday Wishes(It's Lit!) Card
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp and Hero Arts
Paper: Michaels, Fun Stampers Journey, Scrap Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(Verve Stamps), Washi(Queen and Co), Letter Stickers(Glitz), 
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dymo Label Maker
Other: Black Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Mixed Media, Heat Embossing, Distressing

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Tenia! It's so pretty and striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Kelly Szafron said...

Beautiful festive card! Thank you for sharing your card at A Blog Named Hero.

Sheila H said...

I love the organic look and feel of this card.