Friday, December 22, 2017

Hope Your Birthday Is On Point

Hey Yall!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!!! A few of my crafty friends and I are on the Concord & 9th blog today!!!



Today we are showcasing this bundle HERE:








Here's my card.......CHECK IT!!!!!

Make sure that yall check out what the other AWESOME team created using this bundle right HERE!! 


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Inspire.Create challenge:
I also played along in the Birthday challenge over at Papercraft Challenges:



Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hope Your Birthday Is On Point Card
Stamps: Concord & 9th
Paper: Michaels, Bazzill, Various Scraps
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi(Queen and Co), Sequins(Avery Elle)
Tools: Dies(Concord & 9th), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Splatter


7 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love punny sentiments! This is so bright and such fun!

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun! Jo x

Renate said...

This spiky card conjures a smile on my face.
Realy funny made.
Thank you for sharing this cheerful card at our challenge. I hope you will joun us again next time.
Happy Holiday's

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft challenges)

Inspire.Create.Challenge said...

Thanks so much for joining us at Inspire.Create.Challenges!
Great card
x

Maikreations said...

Love your colour combination and all the details! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Papercraft Challenges! Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Amy O said...

This is such a fun card with lots of fun details. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

You are my layering hero! Always so fun and perfectly done. Always glad to see you at FMS!