Wednesday, April 25, 2018

WWC167- Gail's "All About Christmas" Challenge

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Wednesday.....again and hope all is well!! I am back with my creation for this weeks Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!


This weeks challenge is........


......and here is my creation.......CHECK IT!!!!!!

Check out and see what the other Watercooler Wednesday Artists came up with HERE!!


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the MUSE Christmas Visions challenge:

I played along in the CAS Christmas challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Silver Bells Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Michaels, Canson, My Colors Cardstock
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Watercolor: Winston & Newton
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Aquabrush
Other: Silver Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Splatter



6 comments:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Love how you turned that sketch into a super Christmas card Tenia. Love that the bells are silver but the sentiment adds such vibrancy with its electric blue. Thanks for sharing this week.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Heidi Weaver said...

Wow, Tenia, what a brilliant way to interpret the sketch and create something special for your Christmas challenge card. I love the non-traditional blues and silvers against the white background. And the sentiment...one of my favourites because it immediately lets me hear my mother singing it in my mind. Love it!

Lindsey said...

Such a modern cool card! I'm honoured that you're playing along at Muse: ChristmasVisions! Love the sentiment, too.

Ardyth said...

Fabulous combination of these challenges, Tenia! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome card, Tenia! Thanks for playing along with us at MCV!